Incursion: 3D Play Set - Part 4 - Zombie Pinger

Slow and steady steady progress on the 3D board. I'll post some more pics soon. I got a little distracted and decided that some objectives were in order.

I also thought they'd work great for Dust Tactics, double win!

Fenris Games make a superb set of Incursion 3D Objective Markers, so they were a bit of a must.

The first one up is a 'Zombie Pinger'


Black undercoat, silver dry-brush with copper and grey highlights. The small decal is a leftover from a World War 2 Axis kubelwagon.

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Simon. Yes, it was definitely as easy win and it turned out okay

      Delete
  2. That's a very cool piece of kit, Adam. I have Incursion but I haven't got round to playing it. As Simon said, the Zombie Pinger looks nice and simple and I do like how you've painted it. Very smart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a neat design that fits the weird war 2 theme very well. It is definitely recommended Bryan it plays very well. Thank you

      Delete
  3. Nice work sir. What does a zombie pinger do?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't a clue what it's meant to be either but it looks very VSF or Weird War 2 to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In Incursion lore a pinger is a device created by Doctor Hugo Von X in 1947 as a way to control the zombies created so they can be weaponised instead of simply followiing their 'natural' desires. It does look very diesel-punk retro-tech

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats looks awesome and the fluff from incursion bout it is kool to lolz. I got into zombie games and gave up 40k cuz of this blog and vampifans cuz I didnt know bout any zed games but thanx to the both of you i have tons of Zeds and survivors from all ranges and WWG tables. Thanx guys keep up the awesome work :) sorry if this isnt the appropriate spot to post this lolz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fantastic to hear that the blog has been helpful and/or inspirational in getting you into your own zombie gaming. Bryan has been a huge inspiration on so many of us, he certainly continues to inspire me in all my zombie related projects

      Delete