Dust Tactics: Hell's Boys Ranger Attack Squad

This was my first attempt at any kind of camouflage in a long time. In fact, the first attempt at anything with a pure military theme for a while, so I had to re-buy a few choice olive drab and olive colours.

This Ranger Attack Squad for Dust Tactics turned out a little darker than I really wanted, so I started to think about getting the top coat, pre-wash, colours a little lighter and diluting the washes a little more.

Hell's Boys - Ranger Attack Squad

7 comments:

  1. The camo may be a little on the dark side, but it's very effective

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. Most of my miniatures end up a little darker than I want and its the one characteristic of my painting style that I'm trying hard to adjust, slow but sure

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Simon, they were fun enough to paint

      Delete
  3. Yes, they are a tad dark, but I don't see that as a bad thing - they look fine to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would work, no problems at all!

    Besides a horde of zombies...They do not care for your camo !

    ReplyDelete