Music for Zombie Gaming - Part 1

I don't know about you, but when I get into something, I REALLY get into something.

You know; watch the movie, read the book, wear the t-shirt and listen to the theme tune... whilst drinking a cup of tea from a mug with a bio-hazard logo on it... that kind of thing.

Music has been a massive part of my life for years. Before I got a real job I was a working musician. Click on the EP cover below and you can listen to one of our tracks from 1997.Yes, that's me on bass and lead vocal. Sheesh, 97 feels like a long time ago these days!


When I'm playing a game miniatures game, board game or working on a hobby project, I usually gravitate towards film, television and video game soundtracks.

So for a bit of variety, I'll be posting some of my favourite zombie gaming tracks.

Johnny Cash is not who I naturally think of when it comes to the Zombie Apocalypse in musical form but the use of 'The Man Comes Around' during the closing credits of the 2004 remake of Dawn of the Dead nailed it for me. This track made the playlist pretty early on.

4 comments:

  1. Nice vocals! I also listen to that Johnny Cash song when I'm a zombie mood. Or after I watch the news. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Papa. Glad you enjoyed it. JC really dos fit the theme pretty well

      Delete
  2. Really liked your music, even though it was from '97, good post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sir. Much appreciated. It feels so long ago... I guess cos it is! :)

      Delete